From Wikimedia ZA
Revision as of 12:28, 14 September 2013 by Thuvack
- Dumisani Ndubane
- Douglas Scott
- David Richfield
Review and approval of agenda
Approval of previous meeting minutes (23-05-25-BoardMeeting)
State of Wikimedia ZA
- WikiIndaba postoned to Feb 2014.
- WLM 2013 on track.
- The board intends to bid for Wikimania to be held in Cape Town in 2015.
- Joburgpedia pilot approaching close-out stages; awaiting mayoral vote for expansion.
- Normalisation of legal status still in progress (negotiations with ex board members and Auditworks still in progress).
- Audit is required: auditors need trial balance. Issue raised to board for comment.
Nominations of directors to fill board vacancies
- Dumisani nominates Bobby Shabangu. Seconded by David. Dumisani to contact Bobby.
- Solicit for more directors among editing community.
Update on Directors registrations (CIPRO)
- New documentation required after discussion with Auditworks.
- Document to be circulated for signatures by David.
- Resignation letters of Ian and Charlene are still required according to Auditworks as individually signed minutes are apparently not sufficient. In progress.
- Douglas to find a second opinion on this matter.
- Current Wikimedia ZA directors should open a new bank account as soon as possible to enable us to continue our operation in the interim: It is resolved that Dumisani Ndubane and Douglas Scott shall open a bank account in the name of the chapter.
Projects and Outreach for 2013
Date to be arranged on the mailing list.
|Dumisani Ndubane||12 August 2013|
|Douglas Scott||12 August 2013|
|David Richfield||12 August 2013|