Code of discipline for directors
Payment requests have to be approved by:
- Under 1,000 ZAR: BOARD MEMBER. Administrative support by (deputy) TREASURER1
- Under 10,000 ZAR: REQUESTER + other BOARD MEMBER + (deputy) TREASURER
- 10,000 ZAR or more: BOARD approval
Important: approval has to be found before commiting to the costs. So please do not wait until the flight is booked, the computer station have been installed and the invoices comes in. Do it BEFORE you give them final go. Of course this allows for exeptions, eg. the missing your flight.
- Send the request + the quote to the WM ZA board mailing list.
- Approvals are added as "reply to all".
- Effective invoice and proof of payment must be filed in the filing system, and added as reply to the email.
- Changes of more then 10% of the quote value need a full redoing of the approval procedure.
Board members will insure that everybody travelling on WM ZA business will adhere to the WMF travel policy.
- Reimbursement for travel on WMZA business shall be done at a rate of exactly 75% x SARS recommended rate ( R/km ). The latest recommended rate/km can be found here.
General code of conduct
Board members adhere to the WMF Code of Conduct Policy:
- Treat other people with respect
- Respect confidentiality
- Protect Foundation property
- Maintain accurate, honest and complete books and records
- Represent the best interests of the Foundation
Approval by board
-  MADe (talk) 14:28, 17 November 2012 (SAST)
- LouriePieterse 14:32, 17 November 2012 (SAST)
- Dumisani (talk) 15:11, 21 December 2012 (SAST)
- Slashme (talk) 12:27, 12 January 2013 (SAST)
- Discott (talk) 12:39, 12 January 2013 (SAST)
1This is due to the approval system from the bank account with Absa